- 341
Poor Bunny, it's always something.
可怜的布尼 总有小灾小难
- 342
If not the clap, it's a botched face lift.
不是淋病 就是整容手术失败
- 343
Be that as it may, do we all agree that
尽管如此 我们都同意
- 344
I should tell this man's wife?
我应该告诉那位太太吗
- 345
I wouldn't. Women always say
我不会说 女人们总是说
- 346
they wanna know if their husband is cheating
如果丈夫出轨 她们想要知道
- 347
and they always resent the person who tells them.
但她们总是怪罪那个告诉她们的人
- 348
- If Tom cheated, you wouldn't tell me? - No.
-如果汤姆出轨 你不会告诉我吗 -不
- 349
But I would hire someone to beat the crap out of him.
但是我会雇人把他打得屁滚尿流
- 350
Aww. You're sweet.
你真贴心
- 351
Bree, I'm sorry.
布里 我很抱歉
- 352
I think you gotta follow your heart on this one.
我想这次你要自己决定了
- 353
Even if it isn't the easiest thing to do.
尽管这很难抉择
- 354
Gabby... are you and Carlos getting back together?
加布 你和卡洛斯复合了吗
- 355
Why?
何出此言
- 356
Uh... Would you excuse me?
恕我失陪
- 357
Carlos, what are you doing?
卡洛斯 你在做什么
- 358
I told you I was having friends over.
我说过我有朋友要来
- 359
I'm thirsty. And this is my kitchen, too.
我渴了 这也是我厨房啊
- 360
Hey, ladies.
女士们 你们好