- 361
- For God's sakes, put some pants on. - I wanted to.
-看在上帝的份上 穿条裤子 -我倒想
- 362
But somebody threw my laundry out of the dryer
但是有人把我还湿着的裤子从烘干机里
- 363
while it was wet.
扔出去了
- 364
Don't act like you didn't deserved that.
别装了 你活该
- 365
What are you talking about?
你说什么呢
- 366
- You peed in my shampoo. Admit it. - What?
-你在我洗发水里撒尿 承认吧 -什么
- 367
The cap was loose and I know how your sick mind works.
盖子没盖好 老娘知道你的鬼把戏
- 368
Really? In that case, you should know that if I was gonna
真的吗 要真是那样 你该知道
- 369
do something like that i wouldn't do it to your shampoo.
就算动点手脚 也不会是你的洗发水
- 370
I would do it to your mouthwash,
遭殃的是你的漱口水
- 371
soup and decaffeinated coffee.
汤羹和低因咖啡
- 372
Ladies.
女士们
- 373
To answer your question,
回答你的问题
- 374
no, we are not getting back together.
我们没和好
- 375
I love this music. What's it about?
我喜欢这首歌 是关于什么的
- 376
Making love. Regret. Cigarettes.
交欢 悔恨 香烟
- 377
- Cigarettes? -It's what I assume. It's French.
-香烟 -我猜的 法国风情嘛
- 378
They write what they know.
他们有什么写什么
- 379
I'd love to go to France someday.
我梦想去一趟法国
- 380
Would you like to go next month?
你想不想下个月就去