- 401
Oh, damn it! Oh, my God.
妈的 天呐
- 402
Oh, my God.
噢 额滴神啊
- 403
I have to go. I gotta get out of here.
我得走了 我得离开这里
- 404
Yes, of course.
好的 你自便吧
- 405
I think that you're sitting on my bra.
你坐在我的胸罩上了
- 406
What'd the coach say?
教练怎么说
- 407
What do you think he say? Parker's off the team.
你觉得呢 帕克被开除了
- 408
That's not fair. It's not his fault.
这不公平 又不是他的错
- 409
It doesn't matter.
那又怎样
- 410
Because his mother bribed an eight-year-old pitcher,
因为他老妈贿赂了一个8岁的投球手
- 411
who also, by the way, was kicked off of his team.
顺便一说 他也被开除了
- 412
Not Nicky, too?
不会吧
- 413
What were you thinking?
你在想什么呢
- 414
I was trying to repair my son's shattered self-esteem.
我是想让我儿子变得自信
- 415
With a 50?
靠50美元
- 416
Honey, everything would have been fine
当初要是你让帕克退出
- 417
if you'd just let Parker quit.
就万事大吉了
- 418
Well, excuse me for not wanting my son to be a quitter.
原谅我不想让我儿子半途而废
- 419
Yeah, 'cause I guess having two in the family
是啊 家里有俩缩头乌龟
- 420
would be a bit much.
是有点多了