- 421
Whoa. Where'd that come from?
哇 何出此言
- 422
You say that you support my decision to leave advertising
你说你支持我离开广告业
- 423
to follow my dream,
去追求梦想
- 424
but it is obvious that you resent it.
但现在显然你很后悔
- 425
That is not true.
才不是呢
- 426
Why do you keep dropping hints
那你怎么不停地向我暗示
- 427
about the job at Burnham Fox, huh?
去伯恩汉·福克斯面试
- 428
I just figured, since you're taking your time
我只是认为 既然你正在花时间
- 429
figuring out what your dream even is,
想弄清楚你的梦想是什么
- 430
you might make a few bucks in the meantime.
也许你还愿意顺便赚几个钱
- 431
I have a dream too. It includes keeping this house.
我也有梦想啊 还包括想维持这个家
- 432
Like I don't...
好像我不...
- 433
- Are you fighting? - No.
-你们在吵架吗 -没
- 434
No.
没有
- 435
It was excitement.
我们只是很兴奋
- 436
Because we have just decided
因为我们决定
- 437
you don't have to play baseball anymore.
你不必再打棒球了
- 438
- Isn't that great? - But I can't stop now.
-很棒吧 -但我现在不能退出
- 439
- Huh? - Not when I'm finally getting good.
-啊 -除非我最后打得好了
- 440
You were right, Mom.
你说得对 老妈