- 461
Is there a date on this thing?
这张有日期吗
- 462
The nurses said that she visited me a lot.
护士说她经常来看我
- 463
- We were close, huh? - You have just come out of a coma.
-我们很亲近吗 -你才刚刚恢复意识
- 464
Can we not talk about Susan
在你恢复好一点之前
- 465
till you start to regain your strength?
我们别谈她好吗
- 466
Why?
为什么
- 467
Oh, God. I hate to be the one telling you this.
天呐 不该由我来告诉你的
- 468
Well, if you don't want to...
要是你不愿意...
- 469
That tramp treated you like dirt.
那个贱妇根本不把你放在眼里
- 470
She strung you along, she slept with other guys.
她欺骗你的感情 还跟别人上床
- 471
You broke up with her twice.
你跟她分了两次手
- 472
Then why did she keep visiting me when I was out of it?
那在我昏迷时 她怎么一直来看我
- 473
Well, she's a bit of a stalker.
她总跟别人纠缠不清
- 474
I was worried that she was gonna coming here
我还担心她会来这
- 475
and disconnect one of the tubes or something.
拔掉你输液管什么的呢
- 476
But don't worry, she's glommed onto some new guy,
不过别担心 她又跟别人好上了
- 477
she's up in the mountains at his place with him right now.
现在应该那汉子的山寨里翻云覆雨呢
- 478
She told the nurses that she really loved me.
她告诉护士她很爱我
- 479
That's the one thing about Susan that you must never forget.
关于苏珊有一点你必须牢记
- 480
She is a liar.
她是个骗子