- 521
This is all my fault. Why punish Parker?
这都是我的错 为什么要惩罚帕克
- 522
Sorry, Mrs. Scavo. Rules are rules.
抱歉 斯加沃太太 无规矩不成方圆
- 523
I can't put him back on the team.
我不能让他归队
- 524
Just one more game, he'll suck,
再赛一次就行了 他会搞砸的
- 525
the other kids will taunt him.
别的孩子会嘲笑他
- 526
He'll wanna quit again. See, everybody wins.
他就会想放弃了 这可是多赢啊
- 527
- Wish I could help, but... - Please.
-真希望能帮到你 -求你了
- 528
You pretending you're above that?
你装什么清高
- 529
You can't bend the rules just once?
你就不能通融一次吗
- 530
You know, the team could use some new batting helmets.
你知道吗 队里需要换新头盔了
- 531
You're asking for a bribe?
你在索贿吗
- 532
I'll get my checkbook.
我去拿我的支票簿
- 533
Hello, Vera.
你好 薇拉
- 534
I made you some of those shortbread biscuits
我给你做了一点你最喜欢的
- 535
that you like so much.
奶油饼干
- 536
How sweet. Can you stay for some tea?
真贴心 进来喝杯茶吧
- 537
It's been so long. We have some catching up to do.
很久不见 我们该叙叙旧了
- 538
Yes. Yes, we do.
是的 确实需要
- 539
I know how painful this must be for you.
我知道这对你的打击有多大
- 540
It isn't easy for me either, considering Andrew's role in it.
考虑到安德鲁扮演的角色 我也很难受