- 541
And why have you told me this?
你为什么跟我说这些
- 542
Because I thought you'd wanna know.
因为我觉得你想要知道
- 543
Why?
为什么
- 544
So you could do something.
这样你就能采取措施
- 545
Do you think I'm an idiot?
你以为我是白痴吗
- 546
That I know nothing about the man
对一起生活了27年的人
- 547
I've lived with for 27 years?
一无所知
- 548
I've always assumed Howard had some outlet.
我一直知道霍华德有某种发泄方式
- 549
A friend tucked away somewhere.
有一个不为人知的朋友
- 550
I didn't know. I didn't care to know.
我不太清楚 我也懒得去管
- 551
But thank you for painting so vivid, so indelible a picture
但感谢你将我丈夫的行为描述得
- 552
of my husband's activities.
栩栩如生 让人难以忘怀
- 553
I'm sorry. I just felt that if it were me, I...
很抱歉 我只是觉得 换作是我
- 554
You'd want to know.
你不会想知道的
- 555
Yes. Absolutely.
我当然想知道
- 556
Then I owe you an apology.
那看来我要给你道个歉了
- 557
Because I've been sitting on a little secret about your family.
因为我知道你家里的一个小秘密
- 558
Actually, it's not much of a secret.
其实 那也不算是什么秘密了
- 559
My daughter tells me
我女儿跟我说
- 560
it's common knowledge among the cheerleaders.
这在拉拉队里已经是人尽皆知了