- 581
Then I think, "I can't. I have a family to support."
我会想 不行啊 因为我有个家要去养
- 582
And I am OK with that... most of the time.
我也很乐意就这样 大部分的时候
- 583
You know what?
你知道吗
- 584
I'm gonna look into that job at Burnham Fox.
我会去伯恩汉·福克斯应聘的
- 585
Don't you dare.
你敢
- 586
You are gonna chase your dream
你必须去追逐你的梦想
- 587
and I am gonna support you 99% of the time.
99%的时间我是会支持你的
- 588
That's all I could really ask for.
那我就别无所求了
- 589
How the hell did he do that?
他是怎么做到的
- 590
Crap, they're cheering for him.
糟了 他们在为他欢呼
- 591
Oh, jeez. He's never gonna quit now.
天啊 他肯定永远都不想退出了
- 592
What are we gonna say to him?
我们要怎么跟他说
- 593
I don't know, buddy.
我不知道 伙计
- 594
It looks like a pretty bad sprain.
看起来伤得非常严重
- 595
Probably gonna be out the rest of the season.
或许这季的比赛都不能参加了
- 596
Damn.
真惨
- 597
Hey, but you know what? That was one heck of a hit.
但是你知道吗 刚可是鬼神附体的一击
- 598
Sure was.
肯定是
- 599
Posted your bail. We can go.
保释金付过了 走吧
- 600
- Gabby... - Don't talk to me.
-加布 -不要跟我说话