- 161
That's love to me.
这才是我眼中的爱
- 162
Someone to fluff while you fold,
打开心门与你倾诉
- 163
someone to whisper to at a boring party, to...
无聊的派对上有人可以耳语
- 164
Do you mind?
别说了好吗
- 165
You're kind of drowning out the bells.
你把铃声都给淹没了
- 166
So I am.
谁说不是呢
- 167
I think I can feed myself now.
我觉得我能自己吃饭了
- 168
You said that yesterday
你昨天也是这么说
- 169
and I wound up with a cleavage full of pudding.
结果弄得我双峰之间全是布丁
- 170
You heard the therapist.
你也听到医生说的了
- 171
It's gonna be weeks before you're up and running.
你要过好几周才能下地走动
- 172
I just wanna get home, unpack.
我只想回家 整理行李
- 173
You just let home come to you, OK?
等你康复了再回家 好吗
- 174
The whole street's dying to see you.
邻居们都想死你了
- 175
Bree is even bakin' you a peach pie.
布里都准备要给你烤鲜桃派了
- 176
She's the redhead, right?
她是红头发的那位 对吧
- 177
Right.
没错
- 178
Husband's the doctor. Rex.
她丈夫是医生 叫雷克斯
- 179
Rex is dead.
雷克斯死了
- 180
Really? When did that happen?
真的吗 什么时候的事