- 702
Sometimes we need to provide ourselves alibis.
有时候我们只需为自己找点借口
- 703
Drama camp was awesome.
戏剧夏令营棒极了
- 704
We're talking zero supervision.
绝对自由
- 705
Sometimes we wanna hurt someone who has hurt us.
有时候我们想伤害那些曾经伤害过我们的人
- 706
So you can tell Carlos that he can have the photo albums.
你告诉卡洛斯相册是他的了
- 707
She says that they hold no sentimental value for her.
她说那对她没有任何意义
- 708
And then there are times
还有时候
- 709
we just wanna spare ourselves embarrassment.
我们只想从窘境中脱困
- 710
I don't know how these rumors start.
我不知道这些谣言是怎么传开的
- 711
Parker only quit the team 'cause he hurt his ankle.
帕克退出是因为他扭伤了脚踝
- 712
Of course, there are some who feel that
当然 也有人认为重写历史
- 713
to rewrite history is just another way to lie.
只是用另一种方式来撒谎
- 714
And poor Howard has to work late again tonight.
可怜的霍华德 今晚又要忙到很晚
- 715
Of course, he does it all for the family.
当然了 他是尽心为了这个家
- 716
But what is history anyway...
但什么才是历史呢
- 717
You say I dated Susan for a long time.
你说我跟苏珊约会了很久
- 718
Do you think I was in love with her?
你觉得我爱上她了吗
- 719
... but a set of lies, agreed upon?
那只不过是一堆谎言 你同意吗
- 720
I don't.
我不觉得