- 41
Yeah. That would be, uh, room 17.
好的 他们在17号房
- 42
Wow. There's irony for you.
挺讽刺的吧
- 43
You don't have a gun in there, do you?
你没带着枪吧 是吧
- 44
Because I just put down new carpet.
因为我刚铺了新地毯
- 45
Gus, I don't plan anything unpleasant.
贾斯 我并不打算做些不愉快的事情
- 46
I'm simply going to inform Mr. Faladi
我只是去警告下法拉迪先生
- 47
what repercussions he faces
如果他继续这样下去
- 48
if he continues this relationship,
面临的会是什么后果
- 49
and trust him to see reason.
相信他是个理性的人
- 50
What the hell?
这他妈怎么回事
- 51
Mom. What are you doing here?
妈吗 你在这里做什么
- 52
How could you do this to me?
你怎么能这么对我
- 53
What makes you think...?
你凭什么以为...
- 54
Yes, the art of sabotage.
没错 破坏这门艺术
- 55
It's practiced every day in the suburbs.
每天都在郊区上演
- 56
I told you, it's over.
我告诉你 我们完了
- 57
Didn't you hear her?
你没听到她说什么吗
- 58
So how did it go?
怎么样了
- 59
Quite well, I think.
我想 还不错
- 60
But few do it as well as Bree Hodge.
但很少有人做得像布里·霍吉一样好