- 121
You're eating it.
你正品尝着
- 122
- Excuse me? - I'm gonna open up a pizza parlor!
-什么 -我要开一家批萨店
- 123
- I bet you didn't see that coming. - No.
-我敢打赌你没有料到这个 -没有
- 124
That was a real Frisbee to the head, that one.
这可真像被飞盘砸到头了
- 125
But, but when you think about it,
但你仔细想想
- 126
doesn't it make perfect sense?
难道这不是个完美的想法吗
- 127
I mean, marinara's in my blood.
我是说 我血液流淌着意式风味
- 128
My Uncle Vito came here with nothing.
我叔叔维托来这里时一无所有
- 129
He turned that trattoria into a gold mine.
他把那间饮食店变成了金矿
- 130
Isn't he the one that asked us for a loan last Christmas?
他不就是上个圣诞节向我们借钱的人吗
- 131
He has a gambling problem, but don't blame the pizza.
他有赌博的恶习 这跟批萨无关
- 132
Trust me. I've got it all mapped out.
相信我 我已经全部构思好了
- 133
It's gonna have a real family feel.
使用真正的居家风格
- 134
With big portions, but small prices.
分量足 价格公道
- 135
Crayons for the kids.
给孩子们赠送蜡笔
- 136
God, I feel good about this.
天 这感觉棒极了
- 137
So what do you think?
你觉得怎么样
- 138
I think... I'm gonna open another bottle of wine.
我觉得 我还要再开一瓶红酒
- 139
But we haven't finished this one.
但是这瓶我们还没喝完呢
- 140
Well, hey, we're celebrating, right?
我们不是在庆祝吗