- 141
Carlos, what are you doing in my room?
卡洛斯 你在我房间里做什么
- 142
Oh, hey, Gabby. You're home early.
加布 你回来早了
- 143
God, Carlos. Strawberries and champagne?
天 卡洛斯 草莓和香槟
- 144
Did you think you were gonna seduce me?
你真以为这能诱惑我吗
- 145
- Never entered my mind. - Right. Right.
-从没这个想法 -好吧 好吧
- 146
I may be living with you until the divorce is final,
或许在离婚前 我会和你一起住
- 147
but that doesn't mean
但这不意味着
- 148
I have to put up with your cheesy come-ons.
我就得忍受你庸俗的引诱
- 149
- Gabby, can I just say one thing? - What?
-加布 能让我说一句吗 -什么
- 150
You've been thinking and you realize I'm your soul mate,
你一直在思考 发现我才是你的真命天女
- 151
and there's a vacancy in your heart only I can fill?
你心中的空白只有我能填补吗
- 152
Gabby, listen.
加布 听着
- 153
It's over between us. Just move on.
我们结束了 向前看
- 154
Forget me.
忘了我吧
- 155
As I was trying to say, I have company over.
我刚想说的是 我今天有来宾
- 156
This is Trishelle.
这是翠雪儿
- 157
Trishelle, this is...
翠雪儿 这是
- 158
What was your name, again?
能再说一下你的名字吗
- 159
I seem to have forgotten.
我好像忘了
- 160
The doctor said
医生说了