- 181
And I started to do this.
我开始这样
- 182
And then you did this.
然后你就这样
- 183
I'm... I'm sorry. This isn't working.
对不起 这没起什么作用
- 184
Oh, Mike, you're not even trying to remember.
麦克 你得好好回想一下啊
- 185
It was fun!
多有趣
- 186
I know. OK. Sing with me.
我知道了 好的 跟我一起唱
- 187
Car wash. Talkin' about the car wash. Car wash, yeah
洗车 我们在说洗车 洗车 洗车
- 188
You know, I'm really beat.
你知道吗 我真被你打败了
- 189
OK, Mike, I am not doing this to upset you.
好的 麦克 我不是想让你难受
- 190
- I'm doing this to help. - I get that.
-我是为了帮助你 -我知道
- 191
It's just...
只是
- 192
The music is giving me a headache.
这音乐让我头痛
- 193
OK, well, I'll go.
好的 那我走
- 194
But I am not giving up on you.
但我不会放弃你的
- 195
You are going to remember the night
你一定会回忆起
- 196
that we danced to Car Wash.
我们跟随洗车起舞的那个夜晚
- 197
Not just because it was fun, but because
不只是因为那很有趣 而且因为
- 198
later that night we did some things that,
在那之后 我们做了一些
- 199
trust me, are worth remembering.
值得回忆的事情 相信我
- 200
That Jane Doe from the golf course...
那个高尔夫球场上的无名女尸