- 221
I waved to her and she looked right through me.
我跟她招手 她却视而不见
- 222
True, I never bought her eldest daughter a gi...
没错 我从没给她大女儿买过
- 223
Mom?
妈妈
- 224
Please don't interrupt me while I'm speaking.
安德鲁 大人说话小孩别插嘴
- 225
True, I never bought her eldest daughter a gift,
没错 我是从没给她大女儿买过礼物
- 226
but you know my policy.
但你知道我的原则
- 227
No husband, no baby gift.
没丈夫 就没婴儿礼物
- 228
Now what is it, dear?
现在说吧 什么事 亲爱的
- 229
Um... Danielle's upstairs trying to commit suicide.
丹妮尔正在楼上自杀
- 230
There's no rush. She's not trying that hard.
不用着急 她没很用力
- 231
How can you sit there playing that ridiculous game?
你怎么能坐在那边玩这种荒谬的游戏
- 232
Your sister tried to kill herself. That doesn't upset you?
你妹妹试图自杀 你不难过吗
- 233
She tried to slit her wrists with a spoon.
她是用勺子割腕自杀
- 234
- How upset do you want me to be? - Mrs. Hodge?
-你想要我有多难过 -霍吉太太
- 235
Is my daughter all right?
我女儿没事吧
- 236
She's groggy, but she'll be fine.
她有些昏昏沉沉的 但她没事
- 237
The wounds are fairly superficial.
伤口比较浅
- 238
So dose the patient.
病人也一样[肤浅]
- 239
We'll release her tonight.
今晚就能出院了
- 240
But you understand in cases like this,
但你应该知道 这种情况