- 281
Care to elaborate, Dr. McCluskey?
不妨说详细点 麦克卢斯基博士
- 282
My husband sold insurance for 36 years.
我丈夫卖了36年保险
- 283
One day he woke up and decided
有天他醒来说他决定
- 284
he wanted to move to Paris and paint naked ladies.
去巴黎画裸体女人
- 285
I told him, "You can barely paint the garage.
我告诉他 你连车库都刷不好
- 286
What makes you think you can commit art?"
你凭什么去搞艺术
- 287
And for the rest of his life he despised me.
此后他就再也不理我了
- 288
He despised you for saying no?
就因为你不支持 他就不理你了吗
- 289
Well, he also thought I was sleeping with his brother.
他还认为 我跟他兄弟睡过了
- 290
I'm sure that was mixed in there, too.
我肯定这事也掺和进来了
- 291
OK, so I got Kayla all unpacked.
好了 我把凯拉的行李整理好了
- 292
Oh, great. So Tom will drop her off at your house on Friday.
很好 汤姆星期五会送她去你那的
- 293
Sounds good. Lynette, can I talk to you for a second?
行 勒奈特 我能单独和你聊一会么
- 294
Pardon me for having really big ears.
原谅我的大耳朵
- 295
But I heard about Tom and this pizza place.
我听到了关于汤姆和批萨店的事情
- 296
Do you want to know what I think?
你想知道我怎么想的吗
- 297
No, not really.
不 不想
- 298
It sucks. It's a sucky idea.
糟透了 这主意糟糕透顶
- 299
And your friends back there,
你那群朋友
- 300
they're too nice to come out and say it.
出于礼貌不敢直说