- 301
Luckily, I'm not your friend.
幸运的是 我不是你的朋友
- 302
So you can trust me.
所以你可以相信我
- 303
Nip it in the bud.
把它扼杀在萌芽之中
- 304
And make Tom resent me for the rest of his life?
然后让汤姆的余生都痛恨我
- 305
I don't think so.
我可不这么认为
- 306
You better do something.
那你最好做些什么
- 307
'Cause if you don't,
如果你无所作为
- 308
you and me will wind up working a pole to pay for braces.
我们就等着喝西北风吧
- 309
Hi, Julie. I bought you some flowers.
朱莉 我给你买了一束花
- 310
Generally, when you buy flowers
一般来说 买来的花
- 311
they don't still have the roots on them.
是不会留着根的
- 312
OK, I was hoping you
好吧 我希望你能
- 313
could help me with my English Lit paper.
在英国文学的论文上帮帮我
- 314
Hi. I'm Sarah.
你好 我是莎拉
- 315
Hey. So what do you say?
你好 你看怎样
- 316
- Actually, I'm sort of busy right now. - Oh, come on.
-其实 我现在有点忙 -拜托了
- 317
Aunt Edie's gonna give me the boot
如果我不及格的话 伊迪姑姑
- 318
if I flunk out.
会把我踢出门的
- 319
- Wouldn't you miss me? - Absolutely.
-你难道就不想我吗 -当然不想
- 320
Whose motorcycle would wake us all up at 2:00 a.m.?
谁的摩托车会在凌晨两点把我们都吵醒