- 361
Me? Why doesn't she leave?
我吗 为什么不是她离开
- 362
I've been here every day for the last six months.
过去半年里 我每天都来这
- 363
Well, I don't know you, but I do know his girlfriend.
我不认识你 但我认识他的女友
- 364
Girlfriend! OK, you know what?
女友 行 那这样吧
- 365
I want Marcy's number in Honolulu
把玛希在檀香山的电话给我
- 366
and I want it right now!
我现在就要
- 367
You need to leave.
你得离开了
- 368
You're disturbing the patients.
你吵到病人了
- 369
What are you... Oh, this is ridiculous!
你们 这太荒谬了
- 370
I mean, who am I disturbing? It's a coma ward.
我能打扰到谁 这里是昏迷病房
- 371
Don't you want them to wake up?
你们难道不想让他们醒来吗
- 372
- I did not call you that. - Yes, you did!
-我没那么说你 -是的 你有
- 373
I have never in my life used the word retard.
我这辈子都没用过智障这个词
- 374
Is what you think.
你就是这么想的
- 375
You think I'm this immature moron
你认为我是个不成熟的白痴
- 376
who can't be trusted to decide what's best for her.
不相信我能做出对我自己最好的选择
- 377
Well, you did try to off yourself.
你确实想自杀
- 378
I think you don't get to pull the
我觉得你不能打这张
- 379
"I know what's best for me" card.
"我知道什么才是最适合我"的牌
- 380
Andrew, not in front of the therapist.
安德鲁 别在心理医生面前这么说