- 401
And if you try to break us up,
你如果想棒打鸳鸯
- 402
or get him fired, then I'm going to leave
或让他丢了饭碗的话 我会离开
- 403
and you will never see me again.
你永远都别想再见到我
- 404
Danielle.
丹妮尔
- 405
If that can survive on the zone, so can I.
这家伙能苟且偷生 我也可以
- 406
You don't believe me?
你信不信
- 407
Call my bluff. See what happens.
以为我虚张声势的话 那就走着瞧
- 408
So, what do we owe you for all this progress?
这样的治疗效果 我们该给你多少钱
- 409
Come on, Austin, concentrate.
拜托了 奥斯丁 集中精神
- 410
OK, why did Iago betray Othello?
好的 为什么伊阿古背叛了奥赛罗
- 411
Because the play would suck if he didn't?
因为他要是不这么干 这出戏就没看头了
- 412
What do you think you're doing?
你这是在干嘛呢
- 413
Sorry.
对不起
- 414
No, no, no, no. We're here to work.
不 不 不 我们是来学习的
- 415
And if my mom came home she'd flip.
被我妈看到会骂的
- 416
Now, put that away.
把它放一边去
- 417
You said put it away.
是你说把它放到一边的
- 418
Look, if you think I'm gonna sit here and write your paper
如果你认为我会坐在这帮你写论文
- 419
for you while you get drunk...
而你却在旁边买醉的话
- 420
Just help me get it started.
不 只要你帮我开个头