- 421
This is hard for me.
这对我来说太难了
- 422
I didn't read Shakespeare in juvie.
我少管所没读过莎士比亚
- 423
I majored in not getting stabbed.
那时只懂如何不被人捅
- 424
Fine. I'll write your intro,
行 我就给你写个引子
- 425
but then you're on your own.
接下来你自己写
- 426
Thank you very much.
太感谢你了
- 427
So... why'd they send you to juvie, anyway?
他们为什么送你去少管所
- 428
They didn't. My mom did.
不是他们 是我妈妈
- 429
Why?
为什么
- 430
She had this boyfriend. No job, big drunk.
她有个男朋友 没工作 是个醉鬼
- 431
A real catch.
很抢手
- 432
One night he pops her one.
有天晚上他突然欺负她
- 433
So I break a chair on his head.
我就拿了把椅子砸在他头上
- 434
And she calls the cops. On me!
然后她叫了警察来 抓我
- 435
But you were protecting her.
但你是在保护她呀
- 436
Yeah, that's what I thought.
是的 我当时也是这么想
- 437
But the guy said he'd leave
但是如果我妈妈不指控我
- 438
if she didn't press charges.
那个男人就威胁要离开她
- 439
Well, my mom doesn't really like to be alone.
我妈妈不想独守空闺
- 440
You know what?
你知道吗