- 481
Phil, did you bring your suit?
菲尔 你带衣服来了吗
- 482
You said I didn't have to.
你说没这个必要的
- 483
Not in front of Carlos-Cay.
不要在卡洛斯面前说啊
- 484
Go outside. I'll meet you there.
去外面吧 我等下就过去找你
- 485
Phil Lopez? You brought home Phil Lopez?
菲尔·洛佩兹 你竟然把菲尔·洛佩兹带来了
- 486
I had no idea you hated me that much.
我不知道原来你是如此的恨我
- 487
Well, now you know.
现在你知道了
- 488
Hey, good news. My realtor found me some sweet locations.
好消息 我的地产经济给我找了些好地方
- 489
That's great.
这好极了
- 490
Hey, could we talk about this restaurant thing for a second?
我们能聊聊关于这个餐厅的事吗
- 491
Yeah, what's up?
好的 怎么了
- 492
I don't know if you noticed,
不知道你发现了没有
- 493
but when you first pitched the whole pizza concept,
当你首次提出关于批萨店的全盘设想时
- 494
I was a wee bit skeptical.
我有一丁点怀疑
- 495
Yeah, I sensed that.
是的 我察觉到了
- 496
Of course. You're a smart guy.
那是当然 你是个聪明的人
- 497
Which is also why you're gonna jump on the idea
所以为了让这个事情可行的话
- 498
I have to make the whole thing work.
你也得听听我的意见
- 499
- OK, so, you're not bailing on me? - No.
-好的 那么你不是在打击我 -不是
- 500
- No, no, no. I am totally on board. - Oh, good.
-不 不 不 我完全赞成你 -很好