- 501
You had me scared there for a second. OK.
有那么一秒你把我吓到了
- 502
So, well, what is this great idea?
那么 你有什么好主意
- 503
I'm thinking, catering company.
我在考虑 承包宴会
- 504
Start small, have an Italian theme,
开始小规模地做 带意式风格
- 505
create some cash flow and then,
获得一些流动资金
- 506
later on, expand into the pizza thing.
接着 扩大营业到批萨上
- 507
- But that's not my dream. - Well, think about it.
-但这并不是我的梦想 -想想看
- 508
You're gonna do all these fun parties.
你可以享受所有的乐趣
- 509
People will start talking.
人们会开始流传
- 510
"This is great food.
这餐食太美味了
- 511
This guy should open a restaurant.
这个人应该开间餐厅
- 512
Yeah, yeah, I'd eat there." And then, wham.
对啊 我一定会去捧场的 然后
- 513
Five short years later you have a built-in customer base.
短短5年之后 你就有了稳定的客流
- 514
But I said, it's not my dream. Pizza is my dream.
但我说了 这不是我的梦想 批萨才是
- 515
I know, I know. Catering's how you get there.
我知道 承包宴会能让你向那发展
- 516
So, why can't I skip catering
那为何不跳过承包宴会
- 517
and go straight to pizza?
直接开家批萨店呢
- 518
Because you'll fail.
因为你会失败的
- 519
I'm sorry. God. I shouldn't have said that.
对不起 天啊 我不该这么说的
- 520
But you're gambling with our life savings,
但是你在拿我们的毕生积蓄打赌