- 561
You should wear a saddle.
你应该带个马鞍
- 562
Stop it, Phil.
别这样 菲尔
- 563
I told you to beat it. No means no.
我叫你打消那个念头 别妄想了
- 564
I need your car keys.
把你车钥匙给我
- 565
You're blocking the stallion's hatchback.
你把种马的车给堵上了
- 566
Oh, yes. Yes, Phil.
爽 爽 菲尔
- 567
Fill me with Phil!
用菲尔把我填满吧
- 568
I never said that.
我从未说过这句
- 569
And you moved the bed.
你还把床给移了
- 570
- What were you thinking? - Shut up.
-你到底在想什么 -闭嘴
- 571
If you're trying to hurt me,
如果你想伤害我
- 572
that's not the way to do it.
这样是行不通的
- 573
Well, then, enlighten me.
那么给我指指路
- 574
How can I hit you so hard that you will never recover?
我要怎么伤你 你才会永不复原
- 575
You can't.
你做不到
- 576
No, I have to, Carlos.
不 我必须这么做 卡洛斯
- 577
I need you to give up on us.
我们没有可能了
- 578
We're not good for each other,
我们彼此不再适合了
- 579
and I can't keep doing this.
我不能再继续这样下去了
- 580
But I can. You proved something tonight.
但是我能 今晚你证明了一些事情