- 221
It's OK, P-Dog. You're gonna get 'em the next inning.
没事的 宝贝 下局你肯定能赢
- 222
So, tell me, what else do you know about this Nicky kid?
告诉我 你还有那个小尼基什么料
- 223
- You're short 50 cents. - Please. That's all I got.
-你还差50美分 -求你了 我就这些
- 224
Hey. Give the kid what he wants.
满足孩子的愿望吧
- 225
Thanks. Hey, aren't you Parker Scavo's mom?
谢谢 你不是帕克·斯加沃的妈妈么
- 226
That's right.
没错
- 227
Come. Walk with me.
来 跟我走走
- 228
- So, money's a little tight, huh? - A little.
-看来你手头有点紧 是吧 -有点
- 229
Yeah, I heard your old man's outta work.
是啊 我听说你老爸失业了
- 230
That's gotta be tough.
家里入不敷出吧
- 231
Yeah. They cut my allowance.
是啊 他们不给我零用钱了
- 232
No. A kid's gotta have an allowance.
这哪行 孩子得有零用钱啊
- 233
How else are you gonna buy the things you want, right?
不然怎么买心仪的东西 是不是
- 234
Like that cotton candy.
比如棉花糖
- 235
That's a little piece of heaven, huh?
美味极了 是不是
- 236
Hey, I got an idea.
我有个主意
- 237
We could help each other out.
我们可以互相帮助
- 238
My son's having trouble hitting the ball.
我儿子总击不到球
- 239
- Yeah, I saw that. - Yeah.
-是啊 我亲眼所见 -是啊
- 240
Ever seen one of these?
见过这么大票没