- 581
You had a rich, good-Iooking guy in your bed
在你的床上躺着一个富有又帅气的男人
- 582
and you couldn't pull the trigger.
但是你却没有扣动扳机
- 583
That means you still care.
这说明你还在乎
- 584
And as long as I know that,
只要我了解这一点
- 585
I can take anything that you can dish out.
我可以忍受你所有的发泄
- 586
You know what? I'm tired.
你知道吗 我很累了
- 587
Can we talk about this in the morning?
明早再谈吧
- 588
Sure.
没问题
- 589
But you're bringing me breakfast in bed
但你要把早餐送到我床上来
- 590
or no deal.
否则就免谈
- 591
It's a date.
就这么定了
- 592
Sarah? What are you...?
莎拉 你在
- 593
Julie, thank God it's you.
朱莉 感谢上帝 原来是你
- 594
We thought you were the cops.
我们还以为是警察呢
- 595
Oh, hey, Julie. What are you, on buzz kill patrol tonight?
朱莉 忙啥呢 到处夜巡专扫人兴吗
- 596
This is why you couldn't go to the movies with me?
这就是你为什么不和我去看电影吗
- 597
Sorry. I thought you weren't that into him.
对不起 我以为你没那么喜欢他呢
- 598
- You know, if you are... - I'm not!
-你知道的 如果你喜欢 -我才没呢
- 599
I'm just... I'm mad that you blew me off.
我只是 很生气你放我鸽子
- 600
Well, I'd totally understand
如果你为了约会