- 331
I mean, I could,
我是说 我能接受你的好意
- 332
but I don't want your pity.
但我不需要同情
- 333
Where are you off to?
你要去哪里
- 334
I'm going back to Utah for a few weeks
我打算回犹他州过几个星期
- 335
The recuperation's taking longer than the doctors anticipated.
恢复期比医生预料的要长
- 336
Speaking of my attack,
说到我受袭的事
- 337
have they caught young Zachary yet?
他们有没有抓到小扎克啊
- 338
No, actually, that's why I'm here
没有 其实我来正是为了这个
- 339
So the flowers were just a ruse. Figures.
所以这些花不过是个幌子明白了
- 340
I'm trying to find Zach before he gets in any more trouble.
我想趁扎克还没惹出更多麻烦赶紧找到他
- 341
Do you know any friends that he might have,
你知道他有什么朋友吗
- 342
anywhere he might be holed up?
可能会藏在哪里
- 343
I know you were close to him
我知道你跟他比较亲近
- 344
Funny thing, since he beat me
真是可笑 自从他打了我
- 345
and threw me down the stairs,
把我从楼梯上推下来之后
- 346
we just don't stay in touch like we should.
我们之间的联系也就断了
- 347
Since when do you care so much about Zach Young?
你从什么时侯起这么关心扎克·杨了
- 348
It's complicated
情况很复杂
- 349
I'll bet
我看也是
- 350
I'm sure he's out there somewhere trying to find his father,
他一定是躲在某处想找到他父亲