- 371
It has something to do with statistics
统计数字显示的
- 372
It's just a formality. I'll be cleared in no time
只是例行公事 我很快会恢复清白
- 373
Would you two please stop looking at me like that?
拜托你们两个不要这样盯着我好不好
- 374
Obviously, I did not kill your father
很明显我没有杀你们的父亲
- 375
I loved him deeply
我深深地爱着他
- 376
Yeah, but you and dad had a lot of problems.
是的 可是你和爸爸之间有很多问题
- 377
Everyone knows that
人人都知道
- 378
Yes, we had issues, but I would never have hurt him
我们之间的确有问题 但我永远不会伤害他
- 379
What about the night daddy had
爸爸心脏病第二次发作的
- 380
his second heart attack?
那天晚上是怎么回事呢
- 381
You must have loved him a lot to make the bed
你要先铺好床
- 382
before taking him to the hospital.
才肯送他去医院 你可真爱他
- 383
I was in shock, Danielle. You know that.
我当时吓坏了 丹妮尔 你明白的
- 384
Andrew, surely you don't think I murdered your father
安德鲁 你一定不会认为我谋杀了你父亲吧
- 385
I know you didn't.
我知道你没有
- 386
You're not capable of murder
你不可能杀人
- 387
Thank you
谢谢
- 388
That wasn't a compliment
这可算不上称赞
- 389
It takes guts to kill somebody.
杀人也要胆子的
- 390
Thank you so much for changing your mind about helping me
谢谢你改主意来帮我