- 411
Um, I've been taking piano lessons with Betty Applewhite,
我开始跟贝蒂·爱波怀特学钢琴了
- 412
and, uh, well, I just thought maybe I could join you guys.
我想我或许能加入你们
- 413
You know, like a trio Doesn't that sound fun?
就像三人组很有意思吧
- 414
I don't do trios, but thanks anyway.
我不玩三人组 不过谢谢
- 415
Well, I don't mean to be technical here,
我不想这么古板
- 416
but this show,
不过这个秀
- 417
I mean, it really is supposed to be a family thing,
我想应该是个家庭活动
- 418
and I hate to point out you're not family
不好意思 你终归是外人
- 419
No, but I have talent,
我不是 不过我很有天份
- 420
and to most audiences, talent trumps family
对于大多数听众而言 天份胜过血亲关系
- 421
Well, what makes you so sure I don't have talent?
你怎么就能肯定 我没天份呢
- 422
Hmm, just a hunch.
嗯 直觉而已
- 423
Yeah, well, we've both seen your talent,
好吧 我们都看得到你的天份
- 424
which is a nice way of telling you
另外 婉转地提醒你
- 425
why don't you put some curtains on your bedroom window?
给你的卧室挂块窗帘吧
- 426
- Guys. - Oh, come on, be honest.
-大家 -拜托 坦白点
- 427
You didn't want any part of this
在发现我参加之前
- 428
until you found out that I was involved.
你压根也没有参与的意思
- 429
- That is so not true! - Oh, yes, it is.
-不是这样的 -是的
- 430
It burns you that your own daughter picked me over you
你的女儿选了我而不是你 让你气恼不已