- 571
Mike and I aren't even living together,
麦克和我甚至没有生活在一起
- 572
and he cares about Julie.
他很关心朱莉
- 573
Well, so does Edie, huh?
伊迪也是啊
- 574
She was really looking forward to performing with Julie.
她真的很期待跟朱莉一起演出
- 575
If you think Edie Britt
如果你认为伊迪·布利特
- 576
cares about anybody other than herself,
关心别人胜过自己的话
- 577
you are living in a fool's paradise.
那你真是活在傻瓜天堂里
- 578
You don't know her the way I do,
我比你更了解她
- 579
and the only reason she's interested in Julie
她对朱莉感兴趣的唯一原因
- 580
is to mess with my head.
就是为了让我抓狂
- 581
Hey, that's both crazy and self-absorbed.
嘿 这真是疯狂兼自以为是
- 582
That's a twofer! Way to go!
一石二鸟啊 真有你的
- 583
Whether you choose to believe it or not,
不管你信不信
- 584
they're both great together,
她们俩处得很好
- 585
and if you don't believe me, ask Julie
如果你不信我 去问问朱莉
- 586
I'm sorry you had to witness that.
我很抱歉让你看到这些
- 587
Oh, that's okay, honey
没关系 亲爱的
- 588
I have lived my share of family knock-down drag-outs.
我也跟我家人磕磕绊绊的
- 589
Well, I hope it wasn't as ugly as me and Karl
我希望那不会像我跟卡尔这样
- 590
You'd be surprised
比那厉害多了