- 711
Oh, um, I'm just gonna need a couple of seconds,
我需要一小会
- 712
so feel free to pray
大家先祈祷吧
- 713
Edie, the other day when I saw you making music with my family,
伊迪 那天我看到你和我家人一起演奏
- 714
I got a little jealous and I went a little crazy
我被嫉妒冲昏了头
- 715
and I pushed you out.
把你挤出去了
- 716
Seeing you sitting here today,
看到你今天坐在这里
- 717
Well, I can see how much you care about Julie,
我能看到你有多在乎朱莉
- 718
and she comes first,
应该以她为重
- 719
and it should be you up there playing with her, not me.
应该是你跟她一起演出而不是我
- 720
So I'm sorry
我很抱歉
- 721
Thank you, Susan
谢谢 苏珊
- 722
How convenient that you decided this
你的决定可真容易啊
- 723
after I showed up without my guitar.
尤其是在我没带吉他的情况下
- 724
Well, like I said, I'm sorry.
所以就像我说的 我很抱歉
- 725
I wish it could be you up there.
我真希望你能在那上面
- 726
You know, I play piano.
你知道吗 我会弹钢琴
- 727
And so let's all welcome Julie Mayer
那么 让我们欢迎朱莉·梅尔
- 728
and her aunt Edie.
和她的阿姨伊迪
- 729
You did a good thing.
你做得好
- 730
Yeah, well, I tried.
至少我尽力了