- 21
The inmates went out of their way to give her compliments
那些犯人们用自己的方式恭维着她
- 22
whether she wanted them to or not.
不管她喜不喜欢
- 23
With each visit, these accolades became
每次探访 这些恭维和赞美的力度
- 24
increasingly inventive.
与日俱增
- 25
Still, Gabrielle was not flattered.
不过 加布丽尔丝毫不为所动
- 26
In fact, Gabrielle started to dread this special attention.
事实上 加布丽尔开始害怕这些特别的关注
- 27
Until one day, when...
直到有一天 当…
- 28
I don't think a conjugal visit is such a ridiculous request
我不认为夫妻探访是荒谬的要求
- 29
With all due respect, Mrs. Solis,
索利斯太太 所有的要求
- 30
let's just get through the discovery phase first, okay?
能过了庭审取证阶段之后再说吗
- 31
But I don't think I can wait that long.
我可等不了那么久
- 32
I am trying to get your husband out of jail.
我在努力免除你丈夫的牢狱之灾
- 33
Do you want me to just stop everything
你希望我停下手边所有事情
- 34
so you can have a booty call?
来帮你搞定性需求吗
- 35
Excuse me, we are husband and wife.
拜托 我们可是合法夫妻
- 36
We make love It is a very sacred covenant.
我们做爱 这是圣约
- 37
Okay, look, all we need is 20 minutes.
好吧 我们要的不过是20分钟而已
- 38
- I said no - You can't tell me no
-我说不行 -你不能跟我说不行
- 39
You work for me
你在为我工作
- 40
You will make it happen
你得实现我的需求