- 141
You incited a prison riot.
你挑起了一场监狱暴动
- 142
It wasn't a riot.
那不是暴动
- 143
It was more of a melee.
最多混战
- 144
Who's going to defend me now?
现在谁来为我辩护
- 145
Doyle knew my case
多伊尔了解我的案子
- 146
- He knew the judge. - He called me a bitch.
-他认识法官 -他叫我婊子
- 147
Well, were you acting like one?
那是不是因为你表现得像呢
- 148
He refused to help me get a conjugal visit.
他拒绝为我申请夫妻探视
- 149
Hold it
等等
- 150
My lawyer's in traction because you wanted sex?
就因为你要做爱 我的律师沦落到去做牵引治疗
- 151
Not just for me, for us.
不只是我 是我们
- 152
In case you haven't noticed, Carlos,
卡洛斯 你或许没意识到
- 153
our marriage is still on shaky ground.
我们的婚姻岌岌可危
- 154
And you thought a conjugal visit would fix it?
你觉得夫妻探视就能稳固它
- 155
It couldn't hurt.
至少不会破坏
- 156
Ever since you've been in here, all we do is bicker
自从你进了监狱 我们就一直吵架
- 157
That's all we ever did when I was out. That's what we do!
我进来之前 我们也吵 我们一直这样
- 158
Yeah, but when we would finish arguing,
没错 但是那时 我们吵完之后
- 159
we would have this great sex Now all we do is fight,
就会疯狂地做爱 现在我们吵完
- 160
and there's no payoff, and it sucks!
却没任何补救 糟糟透了