- 461
You and I both know that you're better at the ad game.
我们都知道你在广告界比我更强
- 462
And you tell me all the time how hard it is to be a mom.
而且你一直在说当妈妈有多么难
- 463
Well, yes, it is hard. But I love it, too.
是的 是很难 但我很喜欢这样
- 464
I've been doing it for six years
我都当了六年妈妈了
- 465
And I haven't complained... The entire time.
我没有抱怨过 一直都没有
- 466
Fair enough. Fair enough.
好吧 有道理
- 467
But be honest.
但事实上
- 468
Secretly, you miss the ad game, don't you?
你更怀念你的工作 不是吗
- 469
You miss the pressure and the
你怀念有压力
- 470
deadlines and the power lunches.
有紧迫感 权利在手的生活
- 471
Or am I wrong?
或者是我错了
- 472
Maybe you want to sort dirty socks the rest of your life.
也许你只想继续让家务活伴随以后的生活
- 473
We should talk about this seriously
在我们匆忙做决定前
- 474
before we make any rash decisions.
应该认真讨论一下
- 475
I already made the decision. You're going back to work.
我已经做好决定了 你回去工作
- 476
Can I at least get you something to eat, Zach?
扎克 至少让我给你找点吃的吧
- 477
Maybe a soda. Thanks.
苏打水就可以 谢谢
- 478
I gotta say, I think you're making a mistake.
我得说 你这么做是不对的
- 479
Mike couldn't kill anybody.
麦克不可能杀任何人
- 480
I mean, this could just be a misunderstanding.
我是指 这可能是个误会