- 481
This is not a misunderstanding.
这不是什么误会
- 482
I know you're upset,
我知道你很愤怒
- 483
but is this what you think your mother would want you doing?
但是你妈妈会让你这么做吗
- 484
- Probably not. - Exactly.
-也许不会 -没错
- 485
Because she raised you right.
因为你很有家教
- 486
Look, you have been through a lot. You've lost your mom.
你经历了这么多 失去了母亲
- 487
You're still carrying the guilt of
对于年幼的妹妹发生的事
- 488
what happened to your baby sister.
还背负着罪责
- 489
- I never had a baby sister. - Honey, I know about Dana.
-我从来没有妹妹 -我知道丹娜的存在
- 490
How stupid are you? I'm Dana.
你怎么这么蠢 我就是丹娜
- 491
My mother was some junkie.
我妈妈有毒瘾
- 492
They stole me and changed my name.
他们就把我偷走并且换了个名字
- 493
They have been lying to me
我的整个生活都
- 494
my entire life. Everyone lies to me!
充满了谎言 所有人都骗我
- 495
My mother, my father, Mrs. Tillman, even Julie.
我妈妈 爸爸 蒂尔曼夫人甚至还有朱莉
- 496
Do you understand how much that hurts?
你明白这对我的伤害有多大吗
- 497
Look, Zach.
听着 扎克
- 498
I know you're upset. Let's just sit down and talk.
我知道你很愤怒 我们坐下来谈谈
- 499
Why? So you can lie to me also?
为什么 这样你就也可以骗我了吗
- 500
No more talking.
不准说话