- 101
See? That's what I would call a flaw in the system.
瞧 这就是你这个办法的漏洞
- 102
What are you doing?
你说什么呢
- 103
I think I'm asking you to clean the house
我在请你打扫屋子
- 104
Really? Because it sounds to me like you're criticizing me
真的吗 因为我听起来像是你在责怪我
- 105
No
没有
- 106
No, no, no, no No.
没有 没有
- 107
I'm not saying it has to be sparkling.
我不是说非要一尘不染
- 108
How many times did I come home to a mess
多少次我回来的时侯 家里一团糟
- 109
and I never said a word?
而我没抱怨过一个字
- 110
Please, don't take this the wrong way
拜托 你别会错意
- 111
I think you are doing a terrific job, but let's be clear.
我觉得你做得很不错 不过 我们把话说清楚
- 112
When you came home, it was to clutter.
过去你回家的时候 家里只不过是凌乱
- 113
I mean, come on, this is...
拜托 现在这可是…
- 114
more than that.
不止凌乱那么简单
- 115
Look at him, just chatting away.
瞧瞧 他又聊起来了
- 116
So inconsiderate
真是不称职
- 117
Phyllis, we've only been waiting here for two minutes
菲利斯 我们只在这儿等了两分钟而已
- 118
I told you when we left the house
离开家的时侯 我就跟你说
- 119
that I needed to eat.
我得赶紧吃东西
- 120
I have low blood sugar
我有低血糖