- 121
Do you wanna see me keel over?
你想看着我倒在这里吗
- 122
No... in theory
不想 理论上说
- 123
Here you are
给您
- 124
Thank you
谢谢
- 125
By the way, Mrs. Van de Kamp,
对了 范德坎普太太
- 126
I heard about your husband's passing
您丈夫过世的事 我听说了
- 127
I'm so sorry
我非常遗憾
- 128
Dr. Van de kamp was one of my favorite customers, truly.
范德坎普医生是我最喜欢的顾客 真的
- 129
That's very sweet of you. Thank you
你这么说真好 谢谢
- 130
I'm not just being polite, Mrs Van de Kamp.
我不只是出于礼貌 范德坎普太太
- 131
How are you feeling?
您的心情还好吗
- 132
Well, Mr. Pashmutti.
帕史牟提先生
- 133
...we're holding up as best we can under the circumstances.
值此悲痛时 我们尽全力控制自己
- 134
I'm sorry This is, uh, Rex's mother, Phyllis.
抱歉 这位是雷克斯的母亲菲利斯
- 135
I'm so sorry about your son.
对你儿子的过世 我非常遗憾
- 136
Thank you. You know, the hardest thing is to lose a child
谢谢 痛失爱子是最难受的事
- 137
I can't even imagine.
我甚至无法想象
- 138
Come on, Phyllis Let's get you something to eat.
菲利斯 我们去吃饭吧
- 139
We had no warning.
没有任何征兆
- 140
I was doing dishes when I got the call
接到电话的时侯我还在洗碗