- 161
It's the only way I can guarantee you'll come and visit me.
这是我能确保你会来看我唯一的办法
- 162
That's ridiculous You're my husband I love you
这太荒谬了 你是我丈夫 我爱你
- 163
Obviously, I would come visit
我当然会来看你的
- 164
I thought it was obvious that when you love someone,
我本来以为 当你爱一个人时
- 165
you wouldn't have an affair
你当然不会有外遇
- 166
I was wrong, wasn't I?
但我错了 不是么
- 167
I'm getting really tired of this song, Carlos.
这样的话我 真是听够了 卡洛斯
- 168
Isn't it about time you forgave me?
你也该原谅我了吧
- 169
You want my forgiveness, you got it.
你想要我的原谅 我已经原谅你了
- 170
My trust.
至于我的信任
- 171
That you're gonna have to earn
…你还得加把劲
- 172
Be careful, Carlos. Up until now,
小心点 卡洛斯 到现在为止
- 173
I've been really lonely in that big bed of ours,
我都还是一个人睡在我们俩的床上
- 174
but when you're rude to me, it makes me wanna be not so lonely
但你要是再这么对我 我可就不是一个人了
- 175
Comments like that
这种话
- 176
are exactly why you'll never again have access to my money.
就是你为什么再也无法取到我的钱的真正原因
- 177
Why are all rich men jerks?
为什么所有的有钱人都是混蛋
- 178
The same reason all beautiful women are bitches.
就跟为什么所有的美女都是贱货的原因一样
- 179
So same time tomorrow?
明天同一时间
- 180
Sure, baby
当然 宝贝