- 221
You know we don't talk to him
我们不要理他
- 222
That's part of his punishment.
那是对他的惩罚
- 223
How can you just sit here
你怎么能在那坐着
- 224
hour after hour and listen to that?
接连不断地听着这个呢
- 225
Well, that's part of mine.
这是对我的惩罚
- 226
Carlos, what is this big emergency?
卡洛斯 有什么要紧事
- 227
I had to cancel my hair appointment with Eduardo today
我为此取消了在爱德华多那里的美发预约呢
- 228
Baby, what is it?
宝贝 怎么啦
- 229
I'm completely freaked out.
我彻底吓坏了
- 230
Why?
为什么
- 231
There's this guy, his name's Richie,
这里有个叫里奇的家伙
- 232
and he's been saying some stuff to me,
跟我说了些
- 233
and I'm gettin' worried.
让我很担心的话
- 234
Honey, you and your macho pride
亲爱的 拿出你的男子气概
- 235
Just tell him you're flattered, but you don't swing that way
告诉他你受宠若惊 但你不干这一套
- 236
He's not hitting on me, you idiot, he's threatening me
他不是向我求爱 你个笨蛋 他是威胁我
- 237
Really? How?
真的吗 怎么威胁
- 238
He said he's gonna beat me up
他说 如果我不给他一些钱
- 239
unless I come up with some money
就要狠揍我一顿
- 240
Well, how much money?
要多少钱