- 301
sobbing to my electrician?
对着我的电工哭诉
- 302
Oh, he called to offer you his condolences
他打来电话想安慰你
- 303
Then why didn't you put me on?
那你干吗不叫我来接
- 304
Oh, well, we got to talking, and then he had to go
我们聊起来了 后来他有事要走开
- 305
He. He had some very beautiful things to say about Rex.
他… 他知道关于雷克斯的一些妙事
- 306
For god sakes, Phyllis!
看在上帝份上 菲利斯
- 307
Don't you worry about dehydration.
你就不怕脱水吗
- 308
Are you saying that I am too emotional?
你是说 我过于感情用事了吗
- 309
I'm saying that even Italians take a break now and again.
我是说 就算意大利人也有消停的时侯
- 310
My son is dead. I'm grieving
我儿子死了 我很悲伤
- 311
So am I, but no one would ever know it
我也很悲伤 但在你没完没了的哭诉声中
- 312
with your incessant caterwauling.
没人能感受到这一点
- 313
Bree!
布里
- 314
People want to know how I'm doing,
人们想知道我过得怎样
- 315
but the minute they ask,
但是他们一开口
- 316
you... you jump into the spotlight,
你… 你就跳出来
- 317
and they forget all about me.
然后他们就把我忘在一边了
- 318
I need consoling, too, Phyllis. Have you ever thought of that?
我也需要安慰 菲利斯 你有没有想过这一点
- 319
I'm sorry.
抱歉
- 320
It won't happen again.
再也不会这样了