- 361
to have everything you need.
已经应有尽有了
- 362
Richie wants me to get a boob job
里奇想要我去做隆胸手术
- 363
He wants them bigger.
让它们变得更大
- 364
He's obsessed with huge breasts.
他对大胸很着迷
- 365
So are you gonna do it?
那你打算怎么办
- 366
I told him if he came up with the cash, I would.
我告诉他如果他能给我钱 我就去做
- 367
I just never thought the moron would actually come up with it.
我真没想到 他居然把钱弄来了
- 368
Not that it's any of my business, but it's your body.
虽然这不关我的事 但身体是你自己的
- 369
I wouldn't change anything unless I really wanted to.
如果我自己不想做 我绝对不会去做的
- 370
But if I don't do it, he'll leave me
但如果我不做 他会离开我
- 371
Honey, he's in jail How far is he gonna go?
亲爱的 他在监狱里 他能跑多远呢
- 372
Maybe its time you stood up for yourself.
也许是时候让自己扬眉吐气了
- 373
Tell him you don't need the surgery.
告诉他你不需要做手术
- 374
It's worth a shot.
值得一试
- 375
There you go I am so proud of you
去吧 我为你自豪
- 376
When Lynette went back to work,
勒奈特回归职场之时
- 377
she was aware her new job would be demanding.
就深知自己的新工作要求很高
- 378
What she hadn't anticipated...
不过她没想到
- 379
was the night shift.
还有夜班等着她
- 380
Hey, honey, I thought I heard you come in about an hour ago.
亲爱的 我听着好像你一个小时前就进家了