- 381
I did I had to load the dishwasher
是啊 我得把碗洗了
- 382
You didn't have to do that
你没必要洗
- 383
Yeah, I sorta did.
不 有点必要
- 384
I'm sorry. I've just fallen behind on my housework.
抱歉 我在家务上有点拖沓
- 385
I just had so many errands to run today
今天要干的事太多
- 386
But I'll make up for it tomorrow, okay? I promise
我明天会补回来的 好吗 我保证
- 387
That's the beauty of my system...
这就是我来持家的好处
- 388
It's flexible.
随心所欲
- 389
You know, for the sake of our marriage,
为了我们的婚姻幸福
- 390
please don't mention the system again
求你别再提你的持家之道了
- 391
I said I'm sorry
我说过对不起了
- 392
What in the world?
什么东西
- 393
No, no, don't touch that Don't touch that
不 别碰它 别碰它
- 394
Um, Penny had a little, um, spitty-uppy on the sheets
佩妮在那个… 床单上吐了点东西
- 395
And you didn't change them?
你居然不换床单
- 396
The towel is very clean.
这毛巾是干净的
- 397
Oh, that's disgusting.
太恶心了
- 398
No, it's just a little spit.
没什么 就吐了一点点…
- 399
A little milky spit up on the sheets
一点点奶在上面
- 400
Please, I made a judgment call Please respect that.
我做主不换了 请尊重我的决定