- 441
And I just keep hearing these noises lately
最近老是听到一些噪音
- 442
Uh, it's hard to concentrate
这让我很难集中精力
- 443
Well, I haven't noticed anything.
我没注意到有什么声音
- 444
Really? It sounds like it's coming from your house
是吗 听起来像从你家传出来的
- 445
You know, it's like a clanging. Clanging
就是那种哐啷 哐啷
- 446
There! There, that was it. Did you hear it?
听 听 就是这样 你听到没
- 447
Oh, yes. Matthew's very handy.
听到了 马修手很巧
- 448
He's always doing projects around the house.
他有空就会把房子改造改造
- 449
I guess I just don't notice the noise anymore.
估计我听太多了 已经习惯了
- 450
Even at 2:00 in the morning?
半夜两点也不闲着吗
- 451
Because that's kind of hard to miss.
因为这实在让人无法忍受
- 452
I'm so sorry
非常抱歉
- 453
Matthew is something of an insomniac, Susan.
马修常常失眠 苏珊
- 454
But I will talk to him, and we'll put as top to it
我会跟他说的 我们会停止这种噪音
- 455
Afternoon, Mrs. Mayer
下午好 梅尔太太
- 456
Hi, Matthew
你好 马修
- 457
Well, it was nice chatting with you, Susan.
那好跟你聊得很开心 苏珊
- 458
This is my third phone call, Mr Flannery.
这是我第三次打来电话了 弗兰纳里先生
- 459
And if someone doesn't call me back soon,
如果待会儿还是没人回我电话
- 460
I'm going to be irritated.
我就要翻脸了