- 481
You're going to have to stop that
你现在立刻停止
- 482
I can't help it
我实在忍不住
- 483
When people talk about Rex, I... I...
一听到别人谈起雷克斯 我 我就
- 484
I just get emotional.
控制不住自己的情绪
- 485
Well, I'm very sorry for your loss, too, Phyllis.
我为你失去亲人同样感到难过 菲利斯
- 486
He was my firstborn.
他是我的头生子
- 487
I don't know what I will do without him.
没了他 我都不知道该怎么办
- 488
Oh, I'm so sorry
我很难过
- 489
Is she gonna be okay?
她没事吧
- 490
Um, yeah. Sure. Hold on a second.
没事的 当然 等一下
- 491
Here we go. Feel better?
好了 感觉好些没
- 492
Lynette, you were saying?
勒奈特 你刚才说啥
- 493
I forgot.
我忘了
- 494
That's all right. It was really sweet of you to stop by
没关系 你能过来打招呼 真是太贴心了
- 495
Okay.
好的
- 496
So, uh, are we ready to order,
那我们可以点菜了吗
- 497
or do you need a little more time?
或者你还需要些时间冷静
- 498
I've been in the insurance industry for 15 years.
我干保险有15年了
- 499
I've never received a phone call like this
从没接到过这样的电话
- 500
I'm having second thoughts about Rex's death
我想雷克斯的死不是那么简单