- 581
Karl took me to a Mexican restaurant
卡尔带我去了家墨西哥餐馆
- 582
You know what I get like when I drink tequila
你知道龙舌兰会把我变成什么样子
- 583
A couple of shooters and my bra unhooks itself
几杯下肚后 我的内衣就自动脱钩了
- 584
Circumstances beyond your control I get it
我明白事情超出了你的控制范围
- 585
So if you'll excuse me
那麻烦你让一下
- 586
I am offering you an opportunity here
我是在给你机会
- 587
I mean, go ahead... vent!
我的意思是 尽管走吧
- 588
Let me have it
我来说
- 589
Come on, tell me what a bitch I am
告诉我 我是个多么讨厌的女人
- 590
Yeah, for snacking on your leftovers. I deserve it.
围着你不要的东西打转 是我自作自受
- 591
Come on, bring it on
来吧 说吧
- 592
Honestly, Edie, I don't mind.
伊迪 说实在的我不在乎
- 593
You can skate off into the sunset with Karl.
你和卡尔想游戏人间
- 594
Be my guest.
请自便
- 595
Well, that's good to know
你这么说太好了
- 596
I probably shouldn't tell you this, but.
也许我不该和你说这个 可是
- 597
While we were in my jacuzzi last night.
当我们昨晚在按摩浴缸里的时侯
- 598
Karl said it was the best sex he's ever had,
卡尔说这是他有史以来最棒的一次
- 599
Bar none
无拘无束
- 600
Actually, I'm glad that you shared that,
事实上 我很高兴你告诉我这个