- 601
because here's a tidbit for you.
因为我也有趣闻要告诉你
- 602
Karl said he's still in love with me.
卡尔说他还是爱着我
- 603
Edie, what are you doing?
伊迪 你这是干什么
- 604
You are a lying liar
你这个爱撒谎的骗子
- 605
We're in the middle of the street.
我们可是在马路中间啊
- 606
- Would you get out of here? - Karl never said that
-请你不要挡路 -卡尔从没有那么说过
- 607
Okay, Karl asked me to get back together
好吧 卡尔想我们破镜重圆
- 608
the day after Julie's birthday.
就在朱莉生日的第二天
- 609
I said no, which I'm guessing is the reason
我拒绝了 因为我觉得原因是
- 610
for the now legendary tequila bra-popping incident
现在那传奇的龙舌兰小意外
- 611
- Please let go - Oh, no. We're not finished here
-请让路 -不行 我们还没说完
- 612
Well, yes, we are. I'm gonna go.
没什么好说的 我要走了
- 613
You don't have the guts
你没胆量
- 614
In five seconds, I'm gonna punch it.
五秒之后 我就用力踩下油门
- 615
Yeah? I'll key your car!
是吗 那我就划花你的车
- 616
Not if you're sucking my exhaust, you won't
你只会闻我的车的尾气
- 617
- Take back what you said! - no, I won't!
-收回你的话 -休想
- 618
Admit it, you'd do anything to destroy my happiness!
承认吧 你要用尽手段毁掉我的幸福
- 619
Edie, for god's sake.
伊迪 看在上帝的份上
- 620
Why would I care if you end up with a man I despise?
我干吗在乎你和一个我瞧不起的人在一起