- 621
'Cause you and Mike are finished
因为你和麦克结束了
- 622
Yeah, word's out.
没错 终于说出口了
- 623
And now that you can't be happy,
因为你不能得到幸福
- 624
you don't want anyone else to be, period.
你也不想别人幸福 起码是现在不想
- 625
Edie, come back here!
伊迪 回来
- 626
We're not finished yet!
我们还没说清楚
- 627
It was an accident, Karl.
卡尔 这是个意外
- 628
Edie knows it was an accident, right?
伊迪知道这是意外 对吧
- 629
She knows you could've killed her
她知道你差点谋杀她
- 630
As it is, she's got a shattered tibia.
实际上她的胫骨受伤了
- 631
Oh, my god I'm so sorry.
上帝 我十分抱歉
- 632
I sent roses. Did she get the roses?
我送了玫瑰 她有收到我的玫瑰吗
- 633
Yep, she cut herself on the thorns.
收到了 可又被刺伤了
- 634
Oh, my god.
天呐
- 635
Why'd you tell Edie about our little conversation?
你为什么要告诉伊迪我们之间的谈话
- 636
Well, she was gloating about sleeping with you,
她得意洋洋的向我宣布你们上床了
- 637
And I just wanted to shut her up
我只是想让她闭嘴
- 638
Oh So you were jealous?
这么说 你在吃醋
- 639
No!
没有
- 640
No! It's just we were married,
当然没有 只是我们曾经是夫妻