- 31
Oh, dear. Didn't I mention I waxed the floor?
天哪 我没跟你说我给地板打了蜡么
- 32
And more dangerous.
越来越危险
- 33
Yes, Bree was worried about
是的 布里为菲利斯
- 34
Phyllis' faulty memory,
糟糕的记忆力担心
- 35
but she was more than happy to remind her,
但她很乐意提醒她
- 36
especially when it came to the important things.
特别是事关重大之时
- 37
So have you given any thought to
你有没有想过
- 38
when you might be ending your visit?
什么时侯回自己家
- 39
- What? - Have I become a burden?
-怎么啦 -我拖累你了吗
- 40
Is that what you're saying?
你是这意思吧
- 41
I was simply asking when you were planning to leave.
我只是问问你打算什么时侯走
- 42
There was no agenda behind the question
没有催你的意思
- 43
Oh I-I don't know.
我不知道
- 44
Why don't we play it by ear?
咱们干吗不顺其自然呢
- 45
Yes, let's.
好吧顺其自然
- 46
What on earth?
到底怎么了
- 47
Oh, my god.
天哪
- 48
What happened?
发生什么事了
- 49
It looks like someone dug Rex up
好像有人把雷克斯挖出来了
- 50
Well, I got that, but why?
看出来了 但为什么呢