- 131
You're not taking me?
你不送我去吗
- 132
Actually, your dad's going to
事实上 你爸爸会
- 133
take you to school on your first day
在你上学的第一天送你去
- 134
Yeah, just me and you, big guy
对 就我和你 大男孩
- 135
I'll be right there to hold your hand.
我会在那握着你的手
- 136
But I thought mommy was taking me
但我原以为是妈妈带我去
- 137
Yeah, well, honey, I have to work.
亲爱的 我得工作
- 138
Mommy's boss is a mean, mean lady and if I miss work,
妈妈的老板是个很小气的女人 如果我翘班
- 139
Ill lose my job and then we won't have any money to buy food.
就会丢掉工作 我们就没钱买吃的了
- 140
Honey, you gotta believe me,
亲爱的 相信我
- 141
if I could be there, you know that I would.
我要是能去 肯定会去的
- 142
All right, I didn't know it was that important to you.
好吧 我没想到这对你有这么重要
- 143
I will talk to my boss and I will see what I can do
我会跟老板谈谈 想想办法
- 144
Thank you, mommy
谢谢你 妈妈
- 145
Wow, I don't want to rain on your parade,
我不想泼你冷水
- 146
but he just totally manipulated you.
不过你对他简直是言听计从
- 147
Well, hey, when a kid's that good, you gotta give him his due
那是乖孩子应得的
- 148
An autopsy?
尸检
- 149
Detective, Rex died of a heart attack
警探雷克斯 死于心脏病发
- 150
Well, there were some anomalies in the doctor's report.
不过 在医生的报告中有诸多疑点