- 151
Anomalies? What anomalies?
疑点 什么疑点
- 152
Ma'am, I'm afraid I'm not at liberty
女士 恐怕我不宜
- 153
to discuss this any further with you
与你深入探讨此事
- 154
Am I a suspect?
难道我是嫌疑人
- 155
I didn't say that.
我可没这么说
- 156
Well, if I am, you're wasting your time
把我当嫌疑人 你真是浪费时间
- 157
I loved Rex and anyone who knows me will tell you
我爱雷克斯 了解我的人都会告诉你
- 158
that I was incapable of hurting him
我绝不可能伤害他
- 159
You sure about that?
你确定吗
- 160
You talked to Phyllis
你一定是跟菲利斯谈过了
- 161
Again, I can't discuss the case.
重申一遍 我不跟你谈这个
- 162
She's my mother-in-law
她是我的婆婆
- 163
Of course she said horrible things about me.
一定是她说了我的坏话
- 164
Ma'am, lower your voice
女士 请小声点
- 165
She blamed me for every problem that Rex and I ever had
她把我和雷克斯之间的问题都归罪于我
- 166
So there were problems with the marriage?
这么说 你们的婚姻有些问题
- 167
Well, it was a marriage Of course there were problems
婚姻嘛 有问题总是难免的
- 168
May I record this
我能把这个录下来吗
- 169
just so there's no confusion over your statement?
免得你的供诉自相矛盾
- 170
No, you may not record this
不 你不要录这个