- 191
if you didn't feel guilty about something!
也不会这么做
- 192
What's the occasion?
什么日子
- 193
Uh, our anniversary?
我们的结婚纪念日
- 194
Oh, right.
哦对
- 195
How could you forget our anniversary?
你居然连我们的结婚纪念日都忘了
- 196
You sit in a cell all day long staring at a calendar.
你可是蹲在号子里整天盯着日历的人
- 197
What's the big deal?
有什么大不了的
- 198
Our marriage was a sham anyway.
我们的婚姻名存实亡
- 199
Oh, we're not doing this again
别再这样了
- 200
In real marriages, wives are faithful.
真正的婚姻里 妻子忠于丈夫
- 201
Yeah, and husbands remember anniversaries,
对真正的婚姻里 丈夫也记得结婚纪念日
- 202
so I guess we're even
所以我想我们扯平了
- 203
Are you equating forgetting our anniversary with cheating on me?
你居然把忘记纪念日和背叛相提并论
- 204
You are clearly determined to ruin this special day for us.
看来你是铁了心要毁掉今天这个特别的日子了
- 205
What is wrong with you that you don't feel guilty?
你到底是怎么回事 从来没有感到内疚
- 206
I feel tons of guilt, so back off
我的内疚之情如滔滔江水 饶了我吧
- 207
You never even apologized.
你甚至从来没有道歉
- 208
I apologized a million times
我都道了一百万次了
- 209
Yeah, but you always followed it up with an excuse.
是啊 但你的道歉总是伴随着借口
- 210
"I was lonely, you weren't home enough,
“我很孤单 你总是不在家